Selecting the best from nationwide participants.
By ArdentEdu, for future generation.
a student-teacher team competition
“Ardent Star” is a project of Ardent Edu, which organises several educational competitions, including Kangaroo Math Malaysia, Beaver Computational Thinking Competition, Kancil Science Malaysia & Kijang Economics.
Ardent Star recognizes the dedication of schools and teachers who participate in Ardent Edu’s initiatives and competitions.
Top 1 (the highest total number of entries)
TIC: Certificate + RM934 worth prize!
Top 2 & Top 3
TIC: Certificate + RM620 worth prize!
Top 4 & 5
TIC: Certificate + RM139 worth prize!
Terms & conditions
- All Teacher-In Charge can participate to represent their school and is open to all schools participating in the Kangaroo Math Malaysia Competition, Beaver Computational Thinking Competition, Kancil Science Malaysia Competition & Kijang Economics Competition for 2022.
- Each student must be registered by the teacher working under their respective school
- Participation as an individual participant is not counted as a representative participant from the school because it is registered by the parents
- Schools, tuition centers, government & private educational institutions registered, are automatically eligible to participate & receive prizes for the “Ardent Star” if selected
- Schools are only eligible to win 1 competing category
For more information, please visit the website www.ardentedu.com
Hotline | 03-42430572
Customer Service | 018-3920204 (Ms. Surie)
Ardent Edu | Kangaroo Math Malaysia | Kancil Science | Beaver Computational Thinking Competition | Kijang Economic